Bacon Wrapped Chile Lime Chicken Thighs
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I’m a hippy so I did organic/free range)
- bacon (preferably nitrite free or local – again, I’m a hippy)
- ~3/4 tbsp chile powder
- 1 tsp each garlic & onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil (or any oil)
- juice of one small lime
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix your oil, lime juice, and seasoning in a bowl
- Cover your chicken in the marinade and let sit for at least a half an hour. I let mine sit for a few hours.
- Wrap the chicken in a slice of bacon each. Running out of bacon is a crime against man, I know. Sorry.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Devour with vegetables. Or alone. Or with steak.