GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!
I have been drooling over one for ages and had this exact model on my Amazon wishlist for a good couple of weeks. Actually, I had settled on finally buying it for myself later this afternoon when BAM! It was on sale at TJMaxx! It was only $25, whereas it is a good $5-10 more on Amazon (depending on the color). I’m guessing this one was cheap because it’s the breast cancer awareness month edition and that month is over.
Why do cooking utensils gotta be for breast cancer awareness?
I guess because all women belong in the kitchen.
(I also guess they haven’t tasted my cooking if they make that bold assumption.)
Obviously, this means I needed to blend the hell out of something RIGHT AWAY and settled on creamed spinach. I’ve never had creamed spinach before. I don’t know what it should taste like – this recipe was completely pulled out of my bum.
- 12oz bag frozen spinach
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 c beef broth
- 1 c coconut milk
- salt and peper to taste
- Toss the spinach (unthawed), butter, onion, and garlic a pot and steam it
- When most of the water from the frozen spinach has boiled off, add the broth
- When everything is good & mushy, add the coconut milk
- Let the coconut milk warm up a big
- cut the heat
- blend its pants off
- add yo’ salt ‘n pepper and enjoy